The Bungalow Woof Story
In 2007, a skinny little dog walked by the Bubble Shack factory and laid down underneath a mango tree in front of the building. With an obvious need for food and medical attention, we had to help. We contacted a local rescue group and they arranged for us to drop her off at an animal hospital. After several calls to check on her and being given no hope that there would be an immediate foster parent, we drove back to animal hospital three days later, picked her up and named her “Mango.” Two years later and three coffee tables, five TV remotes, four pairs of sunglasses, a surf board and at least one of every pair of nice shoes we owned were blessed with massive chew marks; Mango has become an irreplaceable member of our family. Unfortunately so many dogs like Mango aren’t as lucky to stumble upon a better life. That’s why Bubble Shack Hawaii created Bungalow Woof products and the Bungalow Woof Foundation. For every Bungalow Woof product that is purchased, Bubble Shack Hawaii will donate to the Bungalow Woof Foundation. The Bungalow Woof Foundation will then donate funds to no-kill rescue groups in Hawaii and the Mainland that actively seek to protect and improve the welfare of homeless, abused and abandoned dogs. Mango and all of the other dogs that Bungalow Woof has helped thank you for your support!
A Naturally Magnificent Wash for Pooch and People-16oz
- Natural formula with organic extracts
- Free of sulfates, detergents, parabens, phthalates, and artificial colorants
- Naturally rids your pet of fleas and ticks
- Made in Hawaii with coconut and kukui nut oil to heal hot spots and maintain a shiny coat
- Long lasting, fresh scent from essentials oils
- Reduces shedding with omega 3 fatty acids from kukui nut oil and shea butter
- Deodorizing and naturally anti-bacterial
- Includes shea butter and aloe vera to relieve dry, itchy skin
- Use it on your dog and yourself-you’ll love it too!
We never sell, share or rent your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances. We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these organizations for marketing purposes.